What's New With Austin N.C.?
Version 6.6 Is Here!
Version 6.6 of ANC's product suite is now available to all customers enrolled in our CSP program. If your company is not enrolled in our CSP program, please contact customer support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our support line at 512-458-1112 ext. 112. A few of the significant enhancements include:
- CIMPro: a new utility, 'Wnseqdif.exe' has been added to compare two tape files.
- CIMPro: the 'config.tbl' file can be modified to specify which punch file extensions to use or display after an APT process using the APT_PUNCH_EXT key.
- CIMPro: the Machine Directory Library dialog has been improved to allow users to better manage saved machine directories.
- Option File Generator: a new UI feature allows users to write 'notes' for each panel and to maintain a 'To Do' list.
- Option File Generator: new Euler angle functionality has been added to the Planar Machining panel.
- Option File Generator: new ARCSLP functionality has been added to the Circular Motion panel.
- Option File Generator: new Skip ABC functionality has been added to the REPOS dialog.
- Option File Generator: new Clear Distance to Threading Index functionality has been added to the Thread Format and Mill Turn panels.
- Suite: the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) has been updated to version 1.7.0_51.
For more information about enhancements and updates, please read the What's New section (section 1) of the CIMPro manual.
Austin N.C., Inc. is on Facebook
Don't forget - we are on Facebook. Please check it out and become a "Fan"!
Austin N.C., Inc. on Facebook.